Sonderjourneys

Sonderbooks

Sonderquotes

Sonderblessings

God Heals Hurting Marriages

Squeetus

Saints and Spinners

Brotherhood 2.0

Book Buds Kidlit Reviews

A Chair, A Fireplace & A Tea Cozy

NeverEndingSearch

Unshelved

xkcd

Friday, December 02, 2005

Paris at Night

November 3, 2005--After dinner, we strolled Paris at night, finding our way to a Metro. We thought the Eiffel Tower would twinkle for ten minutes before the hour, and were disappointed to have missed it. Later, we were walking past the Louvre, and I looked behind us and saw the tower twinkling!

I said, "Look! It's twinkling!" My friends' gushing, thrilled response reminded me that this time I was traveling with female kindred spirits--rather than my husband and two boys. (They don't gush.) We gazed at the tower for its ten minutes of twinkling. (It turns out that it twinkles starting on the hour, not before the hour.)

No comments: